Coalition is regularly taking items to the shelters in Ciudad Juárez in order
to support migrants, shelters, the city, and volunteers in Juárez as much as
possible. If you’re interested in delivering items to the shelters, please
contact HospitalityNM@gmail.com to schedule a time (departing Thursdays at
10am or Saturdays at 12pm).
As a part of a collaborative effort, we are helping collect items to provide to a network of shelters in Ciudad Juárez, where families are currently staying. The list we have received from the shelters includes the following (Note: ALL items MUST be NEW and in its ORIGINAL packaging to cross international boundaries):
- Children’s Items: Diapers, Wet wipes
- Clothing Items: Underwear, Children’s clothing (S, M, L), Adult clothing (S), Sandals, Shoelaces
- Toiletry Items: Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Bar soap, Sanitary napkins, Bath towels
- Food Items (MUST be within expiration date): Crackers, Granola bars, Juice boxes, Cookies Baby food, Baby formula, Canned fruits & veggies
- Other: Backpacks, Drawstring bags, Educational materials, Board games, Reusable water bottles, Reusable shopping bags, Spanish-language books
Items may be left in the Atrium or they may be brought/sent to:
BSC Attn: Juárez, 1701 E Missouri Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88001.
All items will be taken to the shelters and distributed.
Thank you for all you do in this effort.
You touch lives by the many ways you care for all of God’s children.